Saturday, November 6, 2010

Vote for Duck!

If duck was president he will say" VOTE FOR ME"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      " Why?"  " I don't know the responsibilities to be president."   "Then make a speech."   "I'm pretending. There is no White house to make a speech."

They fought all day. Tomorrow I will tell you how they seteled it.

5 comments:

  1. I've heard you talk about your platform for being president many times. I think you'll have a great finish for your story tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If duck ran for president, i'd definitely vote for him. Anything's better than what we have right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear how they settled their fight tomorrow, Mr. President. You have my vote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Mr. Duck,
    Don't forget that all presidents started out as little boys. Who's to say that you won't grow up with all the qualities needed to be elected? If you get inaugurated I hope you would save a section for all your friends and family and your parents' friends and family and your GRANDparents' friends and family. How many cookies would I need to bring for the inaugural party? Keep up the good work!
    Love, Sherilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Duck, I am very interested to hear how they settled the argument!


    -Miss Amy (that's what the kids in my neighborhood call me)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment.